Foldscope, the Original Paper Microscope from Foldscope Instruments..
Easy to build and use.
140x Magnification, 2 micron resolution.
In use by students, teachers and researchers in over 150 countries around the world.
Imported from USA.
The deluxe individual kit is designed to allow any curious
explorer to perform microscopy experiments anywhere at anytime.
This kit includes Foldscope (140x, 2um resolution microscope) in
a portable and sturdy metal case including tools for collecting
samples, processing samples, preparing slides and directly
collecting data on any cellphone via universal couplers - all
possible while working in field settings.
Every kit includes:
* One Foldscope Assembly Sheet
* Two 140X micro-lens (one extra lens)
* Four magnetic couplers including cellphone attachment module
* LED illumination module with integrated magnifier for
bright-field, dark-field and oblique phase imaging (button cell
* Diffuser stickers for light module Reusable sealable PVC slides
with micro-wells and plastic coverslips
* Calibration/measurement grids Nylon filter sheets (5, 25, 100
micron spacings) for cell separation
* Stainless steel mesh filters (1mm and 300um mesh size)
* Custom sample collection plastic bags
* Two Eppendorf tubes for sample collection
* Plastic tweezers and plastic pipettes
* Two prepared test sample slides, three blank slides and slide
* Ultra clear roll of tape for making quick slides
* Complete assembly instruction sheet (English) with folding and
* Sturdy metallic box for storage, field work with integrated
* Small blunt end metal scissors
* Unique Foldscope Identification sticker code for access to
Microcosmos community website (microcosmos.foldscope.com)
* Color stickers for labels
* By supporting this product, you enable us to bring Foldscope
to communities that often do not have the means to engage in our
work - both locally and globally.