Premium Blend Of Oils, Fruits And Vegetables With High Nutritional Value.
Supplemented With Tropican Egg Granules.
Seeds Are Air Cleaned And Polished For Full Nutritional Value.
Recommended For Budgies And Parakeets.
2 Pounds Of Food In A Stand-Up Zipper Sealed Bag.
Imported from USA.
Living World Premium Mix is a gourmet formula made with the
highest quality blend of specialty seeds, grains, naturally grown
fruits, vegetables, and nuts. It is also enriched with Tropican,
which helps provide your bird with all the nutrients it needs.
All ingredients are carefully selected for their high nutritional
value and taste appeal. The seeds are air cleaned and then
polished to ensure a dust-free, appetizing mix eagerly sought by
birds. Living World Premium Budgie Mix contains a blend of
delicious grains, oilseeds, fruits and vegetables. Specifics
include papaya, pineapple, coconut, Canary seed, oat groats,
white millet, flaxseed, rapeseed, hemp seed, niger seed, sesame
seed, carrot, and caraway seed. Your bird will love satisfying
their appetite with the Living World Premium Mix!
Living World offers a full variety of premium food for a variety
of birds to include Budgies, Canaries, Finches, as well as Small
and Large Parrots. Each Blend is formulated to meet the specific
dietary and nutritional needs for companion birds. When you feed
your bird the Living World Premium Bird Food, you ensure he is
receiving the best nutrition available. All Living World Premium
Seed Mixes are packed in CO2 Flushed air barrier bags to ensure
optimal vitamin potency and seed freshness, unlike bulk seeds.
Living World Premium is a gourmet formula of the highest quality
blend of specialty seeds, grains, naturally grown fruits,
vegetables, nuts, and enriched with up to 10% of Tropican
extruded morsels. A complete diet containing eight grains and
nuts, Tropican has superior nutrient density and digests well.
Benefits include better plumage, weight balance, lower
consumption and greater metabolic water production. Tropican is
formulated for budgies, canaries, finches, cockatiels, lovebirds,
parrots, s, cockatoos, macaws, conures, rosellas and most other
All ingredients within Living World Premium Formula’s are
carefully selected for their high nutrition and taste appeal. The
seeds are air cleaned and then polished to ensure a dust-free,
appetizing mix eagerly sought by birds.The entire Living World
Premium Food Line earns the HARI Seal of Approval. The Hagen
Avicultural Research Institute (HARI) has gained a respected
international reputation for its work in avian research,
nutrition and husbandry.
Ample fresh food and water should always be available to satisfy
the demands of your pet bird. The food and water cups should be
cleaned and re-filled daily with fresh water and fresh seeds to
keep your pet bird healthy.
* Promotes vibrant feathers
* Helps provide stronger bones
* Provides an all natural diet for your bird
* Is ecnriched with essential nutrients
The Living World Premium Bird Food is available for a majority
of birds. The different formulas include:
* Living World Premium Food for Budgies ( http://www..com/dp/B0002CKGXW )
* Living World Premium Canary Food ( http://www..com/dp/B0002CKGY6 )
* Living World Premium Food for Cockatiels Lovebirds ( http://www..com/dp/B0002CKGYQ )
* Living World Premium Mix for Small Parrots ( http://www..com/dp/B00028IYAI )
* Living World Premium Mix for Large Parrots ( http://www..com/dp/B0002CKGZ0 )
* Living World Premium Mix for Finches ( http://www..com/dp/B0002CKGYG )
Smart Tips for Owning a Bird
* A bird cage should be spacious, secure, and cleaned
* Always have fresh food and water changed daily.
* Keep bird cages in a safe location, away from dangers such as
direct sunlight, kitchen fumes, cold temperatures and predators.
* Secure your home from any potential dangers before letting your
bird fly around freely; always monitor its flight.
* Never chain down a bird — clipping flight feathers is a safe
and humane way to prevent pet birds from escape or injury.
* Know your pet bird — any change in normal behavior could be a
sign of illness.
* If your bird’s beak, wings, or nails require trimming, let a
veterinarian or avian expert show you how to do it first.
* Most birds, especially very young ones, need attention; take
the time to play with them.
* Plain seed mixes can lead to obesity as well as deficiencies in
calcium and vitamins. Try to feed your bird formulated diets or
at least provide nutritional seed supplements.
* Birds should visit the vet at least once a year.
Living World Premium Parakeet/Budgie Mix, 2 Pounds